Summer Family Festival | Outrigger Laguna Phuket
A fantastic all villas resort, perfect to cater to the needs of all the family, plenty of activities for the kids, and all the advantages of staying in the Laguna complex with all its facilities and services: the Outrigger Laguna Phuket is a perfect family resort destination. To complement your stay we have arranged for you a couple of exclusive exursions that will amaze and entertain both the kids and the grown ups. Even better, this summer your kids will be centre stage at Laguna (from May to October), when the resort's six-month Summer Family Festival swings into action with a treasure trove of fun and games for kids and cost saving benefits for parents.
A private car will be waiting at your arrival at Phuket to welcome and take you to your hotel located inside the Laguna Phuket, a tourist complex that groups together several luxury hotel & villa complex on more than 1100 acre of tropical garden facing 8 km of beach on the Bangtao Bay. Among the facilities at disposal in the complex you will find: several spa, resteaurants and bars, boutique shopping, canoeing, sailing, golf, and of course the white beach and crystal waters of the Andaman Sea.
As part of the Laguna Phuket complex, the Outrigger pairs convenience with a hideaway feeling. The resort is only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport and connected to all of the amenities and services offered by its wider community - yet it maintains the feeling of a welcoming neighbourhood. Located about a ten-minute drive from a stretch of beach on pristine Bang Tao Bay, the resort provides an on-demand complimentary shuttle bus service to ensure that you can access the surf whenever you desire. On the resort's beach is the Layan Beach Club which hosts BBQ, cocktail parties, and other events throughout your stay. Find your holiday home away from home with all the comforts of a resort. Among these: easy access to all the Laguna restaurants and to the resort's own restaurant, private dining either through room service or with a private chef cooking for you in villa, private cooking classes, privileged access to the Banyan Tree Spa, children's programs, nanny service, access to Laguna Phuket Golf Club, and a selection of water sports.
Choose if staying in a spacious 2 Bedroom Villa or a beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa with the extra benefit of having a private pool. The 2 Bedroom Villa is tastefully furnished with contemporary Thai design. 230 square meters of space include: a master bedroom with en suite bathroom, a Hollywood twins room, a spacious living room, a fully accessorized kitchen, MP3 player, cable TV, flat-panel LCD television, complimentary wireless Internet access, video games set up on request. The 3 and 4 Bedroom Private Pool Villa features a shimmering private pool that makes it sometimes difficult to try and leave your new home and room for up to nine people to accommodate comfortably large families or groups of friends who want to find time and space to be together. 457 square meters of space include all the facilities you find in the 2 Bedroom Villa plus an extra queen bedroom and extra bathroom.
The Laguna Phuket Summer Family Festival explodes into action again this year with another five-month carnival of spectacular fun, extra benefits and added value for all Laguna hotel guests. Designed to satisfy both parents and kids, the Laguna Phuket Summer Family Festival offers a daily Kidz Fun Zone programme and is followed by casual evenings of family entertainment. As part of Laguna Phuket, Asia's finest destination resort, Outrigger Laguna Phuket Resort and Villas is participating in the 2012 Laguna Phuket - Summer Family Festival offering value added benefits for their guests. The Canal Village, easily reachable by shuttle bus (hotel complimentary) offers a "Kidz Fun Zone" with activites from 2 to 5 pm and an "Evening Kidz Lounges" with activities from 6 to10 pm, with age-appropriate movies.
This summer benefits extend right across Laguna Phuket's five star facilities from 15 May to 31 October with the Summer Family Festival, when kids can stay and dine for free* at all hotels and even enjoy free golf at Laguna Phuket Golf Club** when playing with a full-paying adult.
From 23 June to 25 August the Canal Shopping Village will be transformed into a carnival playground, with a BBQ Beer Tent providing parents a place to socialise and relax while their youngsters enjoy the Kidzsole Flying Trapeze, bouncy castle, trampoline and games in the Kidz Lounge. The BBQ Beer Tent will offer a feast of televised big screen summer sporting events - including coverage of the London 2012 Olympic Games, Euro Football Championship and AFL - music, a weekly quiz night and Happy Hour drinks. The Kidz Fun Zone, serving up daily afternoons of sports skills, cooking lessons, adventure and educational activities, golf excursions and outings to local amusement parks, from just THB 200 per session.
*Valid for children aged 12 and under of registered in-house guests only; one child enjoys free dining and beverages (unlimited courses from Kid's Menus) per one full paying adult for breakfast, lunch and dinner; promotion is not available on in-room dining menus; promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
** Applicable only for children aged between 9-16 playing with a full paying adult and having a level of golf proficiency as acceptable by the Club; applicable for either 9 or 18 holes green fee only; does not include the compulsory caddy fee; reservations must be made in advance; promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions; all conditions of play are governed by the Club's standard rules and policies
Enjoy one of the best scenery in the world: the Phang Nga Bay, a great destination for the low season as it is sheltered and offers calm water all year-around.
Beautiful limestone formations rising out of the sea, and ashore hidden lagoons (hongs) and caves to be explored, where the eating-crab macaque go at low tide to find their preferred food.
Depending on the tide you will visit Koh Hong or Koh Phanak, which boasts caves rich of stunning geological formations and hidden lagoons from which it seems to enter a prehistoric era.
An experienced guide will paddle for you while you can be amazed by this wonderful scenery and take hundred of pictures. A tasty Thai food lunch will be served on board.
Despite being a world class tropical beach destination, not many tourists have truly experienced the hidden charm of this exotic island, the Peranakan traditions (the Malaccan lifestyle), or the beautiful harmony of people of different races and beliefs living together peacefully for over a century in such a small town.
Portuguese and Chinese presence have influenced many aspects of local Phuket Town inhabitants, from urban architecture to religious cult places, language and lifestyle. Many say Phuket Town looks like Cuba for its colorful buildings, passion for vintage items, and for being a big incubator of modern Thai art.
Enjoy a cultu-gastro tour of this pretty town with a knowledgeable local guide who loves her city and will surely make it become one of your favorites too.
2 Bedroom Villa: THB 66.000 (approx. € 1.650)/family
This offer is valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old
3 Bedroom Private Pool Villa: THB 99.550 (approx. € 2.490)/family
This offer is valid for 4 adults and 2 children under 12 years old
4 Bedroom Private Pool Villa: THB 140.700 (approx. € 3.520)/family
This offer is valid for 4 adults and 4 children under 12 years old
To book or personalize this proposal please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit us at: www.classyfrontiers.com
- Return Airport - Hotel transfer in Minivan
- 8 nights in 2, 3 or 4 Bedrooms Villa as by proposal inclusive of breakfast, service charge, and governmental taxes. Inclusive of special offer pay 3 stay 1 night free.
- One join-in tour of Phang Nga Bay with sea-canoe exploration inclusive of: experienced paddle guide, meals, snacks, soft drinks, transfer from and to hotel.
- One join-in cultural-gastronomic tour of Phuket Town inclusive of breakfast and lunch or coffee break and dinner (depending on your choice to do the tour in the morning or in the afternoon) with experienced English speaking guide.
- Summer Family Festival Benefits:
- Kids Dine FREE: valid for children aged 12 and under of registered in-house guests only; one child enjoys free dining and beverages (unlimited courses from Kid's Menus) per one full paying adult for breakfast, lunch and dinner; promotion is not available on in-room dining menus; promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
- FREE Kids Golf when playing with a full paying adult: for children aged between 9 and 16 years of age playing with a full paying adult and having a level of golf proficiency as acceptable by the Club; applicable for either 9 or 18 holes green fee only; does not include the compulsory caddy fee; reservations must be made in advance; promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions; all conditions of play are governed by the Club's standard rules and policies.
- Daily Kidz Fun Zone Activities (25 Jun - 25 Aug 2012): daily activities program operated by Quest Laguna Phuket Adventure for kids aged 5-15 years; first time entrance is free and all subsequent entrances will be charged at 200 Baht per child; 2 week rotational program including Adventure Antics, Wet & Wild, Wacky Games, Little Chefs, Treasure Hunt, Kids vs Wild, Castaways, Sport Skills, etc.; splash Jungle Water Park and Bowling Bonanza off site activities incur extra charges.
- FREE Laguna Tours for kids on selected excursions: children of registered guests aged three to 12 free when accompanied by a minimum of two paying adults
- Flight tickets from/to your country, available upon request.
- Travel and medical insurance
- Meals, Spa treatments and additional services not listed above and in the travel proposal description.
- Meals, Spa treatments and additional services suggested in the proposal but not included in this itinerary
Rooms are subjected to hotels availability.
Equivalent, lower or higher standards' accommodation can be provided upon request.
Proposals and activities can be scheduled differently according with suppliers' availability.
For terms and conditions, please visit: www.classyfrontiers.com/termsandconditions