Family time in Khao Lak
Quality time with the family is the focus of this holiday, and the best mean for you to recharge the batteries after months spent living the stressful city life.
The natural park province of Phang Nga is the ideal location for a true experience of relax: emerald sea, golden beaches, and lots of activities that the whole family will enjoy: elephant riding, canoe-paddling, swimming crystal clear waters among hundreds of fishes and corals or discovering the caves and hidden lagoons of the Phang Nga Bay.
The Khao Lak Sea View Resort & Spa is a fantastic family friendly resort. It allows 2 adults and 2 children in Deluxe Room with 2 queen size beds and 45 sqm. of living space: a smart room for family comfort.
The resort provides a kids room well equipped with entertainments of all sort, baby sitting service on request, plenty of internal activities and restaurants suitable to any taste. The property is divided in two wings, beachfront and lagoon area where the swimming pool is located, and has a wonderful spa and private access to Khao Lak main shopping area. Stay in a Deluxe Room in the beach wing and enjoy all the comforts of this beautiful property. For more luxury and more space we also suggest the option of a Royal Villa.
After a couple of days of full relax, it's time to enjoy the gorgeous nature of Phang Nga. Let us take you to Khao Sok National Park, where you will have the chance to ride an elephant among rubber plantations and jungle patches up to one of the several waterfalls that enrich this area.
After the ride you can feed your giant taxi with bananas and other fruit, watch the monkey show and the brave snake enchanter. Have lunch at a local restaurant in the park before adventuring in a scenery journey on a bamboo raft paddled by an expert guide;
In the silence of the river you will have the chance to see many tropical birds, such as the blue kingfisher and the hornbill, plus strange frogs ands sometimes snakes sleeping on the mangroves trees. The river is surrounded by spectacular mountains.
We would like to suggest you another fantastic adventure for the whole family: a discovery trip to the beauties of Phang Nga.
Explore mangrove forest, spectacular limestone islands and caves by long tail boat and canoe in Phang Nha Bay. Visit the James Bond island, Koh Panyi sea gipsy village for lunch and Suwanakuha cave temple before cooling off in a refreshing waterfall.
A must do trip for anyone travelling to Phang Nga or to Phuket.
Bring with you camera, swimwear, sun lotion and beach towels and get ready for a memorable day!
or visit us at: www.classyfrontiers.com
- Private return transfer from Phuket airport to Khao Lak by mini van
- 7 nights accommodation (Chinese October Holidays) or 7 nights accommodation (Chinese New Year Holidays) at Khao Lak Sea View Resort & Spa in Deluxe room x 2 adults + 2 children (up to 12 years old) or in Royal Villa, including breakfast, government tax and service charges.
- 1 day excursion to Khao Lak natural park x 4 participants with elephant ride, monkey show, snake show and bamboo rafting activity; inclusive of lunch, round trip transportation in air-con mini van, insurance.
- 1 day excursion to Phang Nga Bay and Phang Nga temple, inclusive of round trip transfer to the pier, long tail boat, national park fees, lunch, insurance.
- Flight tickets from/to your country, available upon request.
- Meals, Spa treatments and additional services not listed above and in the travel proposal description.
- Medical and travel insurance
For terms and conditions, please visit: www.classyfrontiers.com/termsandconditions